I was never usually the girl who would be seen in sunglasses. Ever. But this year, after purging about 7 pairs from the stack I had collecting dust, I’m actually quite proud of the tiny collection I have. They range from classic to funky to girly to straight up strange. But each one works with a different outfit and I’ve definitely been getting more use out of them since displaying them. Keep in mind some of these are from 2 or 3 years ago and some are from just a couple weeks ago so you might not be able to find them all anymore. Nevertheless, enjoy!
1. Black cat-eyes with a baroque design
2. Black Wayfarer look-a-likes
3. Clear, wayfarer shaped “nerd glasses”
4. Chevron printed handles and black cat-eye frames
5. Color-block wayfarer shaped frames
7. Chrome and black wayfarer shaped
8. Tortoise shell, gold and oversized
9. Blue-green reflective aviators
10. Rectangular, tortoise and gold
11. Brown and gold aviators
12. Floral print wayfarer shaped
And those are them! A dozen sunglasses for a dozen personalities. I’m planning on getting maybe one more pair and then I’ll be completely satisfied with my collection. If you have any of these or liked any of them let me know in the comments. Have a beautiful day!